The 8200 Series High Pressure Fire Pump is designed to provide water to stand pipe, sprinkler, chemical mitigation, and hydrant systems for fire suppression in industrial and commercial facilities specifically for high rise applications.
Click Here for Pump Curves
Click Here for Dimension Drawings – Engine Driven
Select Literature tab for Motor Driven Selection Chart, Engineering Data, Bulletin and Instruction Manual.
Features and Benefits
- Available in 500, 750, and 1000 GPM ratings.
- Pressures up to 640 PSI.
- In compliance with NFPA #20, UL, ULC, FM, and ANSI.
- Performance and hydrostatic tests.
- Dynamic balance impellers.
- Space saving design.
- Easy maintenance and upkeep.
- Available in electric or diesel engine driven models.
- Standard construction: cast iron, bronze fitted.
- Packed stuff box.
- Grease lubrication.
- Designed for low horsepower requirements.
- Available in 50 or 60 cycle.