The 9100 Series Fire Pump is designed to provide water to stand pipe, sprinkler, chemical mitigation, and hydrant systems for fire suppression in industrial and commercial facilities.
9100 Series Pump Curve Selection Chart
Dimension Drawings – Engine Driven
Features and Benefits
- Available in capacities from 2500 to 5000 GPM (1136 m3/hr).
- Pressures up to 208 PSI (146m).
- In compliance with NFPA #20, UL, ULC, FM, and ANSI.
- Performance and hydrostatic tests.
- Dynamic balance impellers.
- Dual volute casing balances radial forces on the shaft bearings.
- Space saving design.
- Easy maintenance and upkeep.
- Available in electric or diesel engine driven models.
- Standard construction: cast iron, bronze fitted.
- Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation is available to simplify pump room layout.
- Packed stuff box.
- Grease lubrication.
- Designed for low horsepower requirements.
- Available in 50 or 60 cycle.
- Suction and discharge flanges are on a common centerline.